Saturday

The Kelly Deli

On Wednesday 26 March I took my sister and kids back to North Sydney on the ferry as they wanted to go back to the North Sydney Swimming Pool.

I then boarded the next ferry back to Circular Quay
and caught a bus to the Stanmore area of Sydney and walked to the corner of Merchant Street and Cavendish Street for my first look at the Kelly Deli.
The Mixed Business Alterations shop pictured was used as the Kelly Deli in the Australian sci-fi TV show The Girl From Tomorrow in 1990 and is one of my favourite shows.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi lome, hope you're doing well
Nice pics of the kelly deli !
i know where is located the globcorp and silverthorn's office, next time you'll go, i'll tell you !
see ya
.... wido (was on Kristin's site)

Lome1984 said...

Hi Wido,

Good to hear from you.

I'd love to know where the Globecorp building and Siverthorn's office are.

I will be going to Sydney again but not for a few years.

wido said...

Hi lome, nice to hear from you.
I will tell you where globcorp and silverthorn office are.
But I don’t know how? I don’t have your email.
You can join me at facebook, I got only 2 friends, guess who?
Kristin and regan !
http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Wido-Max/100000167517341

Anonymous said...

look for wido max on facebook

Lome1984 said...

I'm not on Facebook, I am on MySpace though if that's any good.

http://www.myspace.com/south_coast_city

wido said...

where can i contact you?
i'm not on mayspace.com

wido said...

i'm waiting for your answer .... tell how to contact you, or give me your mail .... have a nice day lome !