Sunday

To Brisbane

On our last day in Sydney we booked a taxi to take us to Central station, but it never turned up even after the hotel phoned them again. We flagged one down but when he found out our destination he decided he didn't want to take us. So we walked.

We caught an Airport Link train over to Sydney airport and a Jetstar flight for the 1 and a half hour journey to Brisbane.

From Brisbane Airport we caught the Airtrain to South Brisbane railway station and headed towards the hotel. Except after about 20 minutes I realised that, yet again, we were heading in the wrong direction!

My sister flagged down a taxi to take us to the hotel, unfortunately it was the wrong one. The taxi driver, who sounded Eastern European, misunderstood my sisters accent and took us to the Soho Hotel. Once he realised what had happened he turned off his meter and took us to the Sapphire Resort.

The view from my balcony.
The swimming pool.
My Room.

No comments: